ANALOGUE CONTROL BOX FEATURES:
· his single-phase control box is equipped with a
capacitor and thermal over-load protector.
· Type of motor: Single phase motor Motor power: 0.37-2.2kW
· Voltage: 220V ~240V
· Frequency: 50Hz PRODUCT FUNCTIONS:
· Provides basic protection against short circuiting
and over current. OPERATING METHOD:
· Manual control. INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT INDEX:
· Grade protection: IP44
· Environment temperature: -25oC to +55oC
· Environment humidity: 20-90% RH
DIGITAL CONTROL BOX FEATURES:
Liquid level control for supply (borehole) and delivery (storage). Enabled for operation,
utilizing floating level switch / liquid level probe / pressure switch. Over / under voltage
protection with adjustable parameters. Auto / Manual operation. Dynamic and interactive
LCD display. Push Button Calibration Pump Accumulative Running Time Display
Pump Last Five Fault condition Recording Controller enabled for operation with
single phase motor fitted with internal or external capacitor from 0.37 to 1.5kw.
Capacitor to be retro fitted for borehole motor use.
Type of motor: Single phase motor Motor power: 0.37-2.2kW Voltage: 220V Frequency: 50Hz
INSTALLATION ENVIRONMENT INDEX”
GRADE PROTECTION: IP22 ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE:
-25 ° C TO + 55 ° C ENVIRONMENT HUMIDITY: 20-90% RH
CONTROL PANELS 380V ANALOGUE FEATURES:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION This three phase control panel is
rated for use from 5.5 to 30kW, 380V. It will control and protect
pump motors in the following capacity:
BASIC CONTROL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
· 1. Over current and under voltage protection
· 2. Unit can detect liquid levels at source and in delivery tank/reservoir and react according to parameters.
· 3. Power will be switched off in the event of power failure or loss of phase.
· Input Voltage 380VAC, -5% to +10%, 50Hz
· Output Power 5.5-30kW
· Water Probe Voltage 24 VAC
· Operating Temperature -5°C to +40°C
· Dimensions 300 x 400 x 240mm
· Level switching Dual level switch capability
· Reaction time Loss of phase < 2 sec
· Over load 3-100 sec adjustable
CONTROL PANNEL 380V DIGITAL FEATURES:
· The three-phase pump controller is an electronic
control/protector for most pump motors and its
operation and installation will be explained in
the following pages:
1. Over current/under voltage protection is performed
automatically by switching the main supply to the pump motor off.
2. In the event of a power failure or input voltage lower
than 160V, the controller will switch off the power to the
pump motor in 4 seconds.
3. The unit can also determine water levels in tanks
or reservoirs and control the pump according to demand.
Rated Voltage: 380V ± 15% Output Power: 4kW (8 amp)
Operating Temperature: -10 to +40°C Control
Distance: 1km Humidity: = 90% Height above Sea Level: 2000m
Protection function: Time extension feature