Borehole Test: Terms & Conditions
Test Pricing structure
- Traveling cost to location, R4.50/km
- Before the test can commence the borehole will be handed over to Arena in good order by the drilling company.
- If the pump get’s stuck during the lowering procedure the operator will inform the owner.
If requested to continue the lowering process by the client and any damages occur RE: Borehole wall collapses or the pump gets stuck it’s the client will be held liable for the costs of any damages on equipment / Borehole.
- Any delay costs caused by the pump getting stuck and/or any scenario not caused by Arena Pumps, the client will be held liable for additional costs.
- Delay costs at R350/P-Hour. Not including the test period, applies to faulty boreholes only.
- If Arena Pumps suspects any faults, we will recommend a camera inspection to confirm any faults.
Camera inspections costs:
- Standard costs R4500.00
- Traveling Costs R3.50/Km
- Labour Costs R350/P-Hour
Borehole Tests at 100 meters, 4/6-inch pump at 70 000 Lt/p-hour. (column 1)
Borehole Test at 100 meters, 8-inch pump at 120 000 Lt/p-hour (column 2)
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Column 5|
|6Hrs||R8 100.00||6Hrs||R10 500.00||Step Test||Recovery Test||Lowering and Hoisting of Client Pump|
|8Hrs||R8 800.00||8Hrs||R11 400.00||Hour / Steps||0-24 Hour||2” R25.00/Meter|
|12Hrs||R10 200.00||12Hrs||R13 200.00||R570 /p-Hour||Full Test following Step Test||3” R30.00/Meter|
|18Hrs||R12 300.00||18Hrs||R15 900.00||R250/P-Hour||4” R35.00/Meter|
|24Hrs||R14 400.00||24Hrs||R18 700.00|
|30Hrs||R16 500.00||30Hrs||R21 400.00|
|36Hrs||R18 600.00||36Hrs||R24 100.00|
|42Hrs||R20 500.00||42Hrs||R26 600.00|
|48Hrs||R22 500.00||48Hrs||R29 200.00|
Multiple onsite location shifts (more than one borehole test on one location) R350 P/Borehole.
Unsuccessful borehole test is calculated at a pro-rata rate of R5550.00 P/Hour excl. Vat.
This includes installation, extraction of the pump and test period.
Diesel is supplied by client at 9Ltr per hour. Prices increase between 100-120 meters at R1000.00. Prices increase between 120-150 meters at R2500.00.
Recovery tests costs at R250.00 p/Hour, Recovery test should be approved by client before the technician can commence the test.
All Prices are excluding Vat.